Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by ma...@gmail.com on 2007/02/26 21:31:44 UTC

create test classes

Hi, i need a help.
I´m using maven burt... i didn´t create the project with maven using
archetype plugin, but now, i want create the src/test for each java
class of my project.
How can i do it?

Thanks and goodbye

--
Al fin y al cabo, somos lo que hacemos para
cambiar lo que somos.

                                Eduardo Galeano.

Re: create test classes

Posted by Jo Vandermeeren <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

First, your question should be asked in users@maven.apache.org since it is a
maven question and not really continuum-related.

Unfortunately Maven can not generate test classes automatically for you :-)

Just add the "test" directory under "src" and start adding test cases for
your classes in the same way like you add classes to your main source tree..

By default, maven will treat java files - that comply with the naming
pattern - in directory "src/test" as test cases..
They will automatically be compiled and executed before you package your
artifact..

Have fun
Jo