Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bryan hansen <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/21 15:37:05 UTC

Font problems...

I have written an application using
Fop-0.20.1-bin.tar.gz canidate. There are about 15
workstations that use it. Consistently on one of the
work stations it will print (I guess glyph characters)
empty boxes instead of the text that is specified. The
only thing that prints out on the page is where I
explicitly use Courier 12pt font. Is the other font
not installed on the machine? I haven't specified a
font for the entire document and was letting it just
use the default font. This works for the other 14
machines?!

Thanks,

Bryan