Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by mffrench <mf...@axway.com> on 2009/03/23 09:51:01 UTC

QPID C++ portability on AIX, HPUX and HPUX itanium...

Hello,

I raises 5 weeks ago a thread in the user qpid mailing list to get some
informations about QPID C++ portability on AIX, HPUX and HPUX itanium.
Currently the fact that QPID C++ is not working on these platforms are
blocking points on the project we're working on and even if QPID seems to be
the better queuer we tested I'm afraid it will not be choosed...

Anyway I would be happy to contribute to this port.  Steve Huston already
tell me there was some machines available to work on it. I would like to
know to manage this work.

Thanks for all...

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: QPID C++ portability on AIX, HPUX and HPUX itanium...

Posted by mffrench <mf...@axway.com>.
Could you tell me how I can access to the machines Steve Huston speak about ?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.