Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2013/08/14 06:09:57 UTC

Draft Report August 2013

Dear all,

please find below the draft report for August 2013.
Inputs, esp. for corrections and additions, are welcome.

Kind regards
Hasan

--
DESCRIPTION
Apache Clerezza is an OSGi-based modular application and a set of

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD
Enrico is proposed to be the new committer and PMC member in an email sent
to board on August 6, 2013. There is no response yet from the board.

RELEASE
partial-release-20130710 on dist.apache.org: version 0.3 (10.07.2013)

ACTIVITY
Various improvements and bug fixes in source codes including:
- CLEREZZA-802: Ability to enforce fastlane
- CLEREZZA-783: Standards compliant ResultSet providers for tab and
comma separated values
- CLEREZZA-782: Retrieving meta data (var names) from ResultSet
- CLEREZZA-791 and 794: Improved compatibility of clerezza components among
JAX-RS implementations
- CLERZZA-791: API now available at http://clerezza.apache.org/apidocs/.

COMMUNITY
New committer and PMC member: Enrico Daga (awaiting board approval)

INFRASTRUCTURE
Transfer of source codes to Git is still in progress (discussing about
what to do with our svn folders: contribs and issues).
Issue to merge mailing list archive of Clerezza incubation to
Clerezza TLP is awaiting INFRA

Re: Draft Report August 2013

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
Thanks Reto and Minto for the inputs and feedback.
I'll send the report to the board this evening

Cheers
Hasan

Re: Draft Report August 2013

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.