Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2019/04/01 13:48:56 UTC

Re: Reg Load balancing error in artemis.log

I'm a bit confused by your email. We've been discussing the handshake
timeout on this thread. There's been no mention of the web console so far.
Did you mean to put this reply on this thread? If so, please clarify how it
relates to the handshake timeout issue.

Justin

Posted by Tim <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

it's my mistake. this is on going issue with another thread