Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dinesh Sundaram <sd...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/21 15:40:19 UTC

solr basic authentication

Hi,

is there any way to disable basic authentication for particular domain. i
have proxy pass from a domain to solr which is always asking credentials so
wanted to disable basic auth only for that domain. is there any way?

Thanks,
Dinesh Sundaram.

Re: solr basic authentication

Posted by Dinesh Sundaram <sd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris for your help. I tried to find that solution but nothing is
working out. it is not accepting the credentils, may be i'm trying with
wrong base 64 algorithm.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Dinesh,