Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manish K Panwar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 06:27:58 UTC

GWT build error with Maven

I am building GWT application in Linux box, and getting following error.
Please note my project gets build successfully in Windows.
Here AdminHome.gwt.xml is my GWT config file, and I am able to see this file
in my directory.

I am attaching my POM file and GWT config XML file.

[exec] [INFO] Copying 2 resources to
     [exec] [INFO]
     [exec] [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
     [exec] [INFO]
     [exec] [INFO] /com/ihg/apps/easymeetings/admin/gwt/AdminHome.gwt.xml
(No such file or directory)

     [exec] [INFO]
     [exec] [INFO] Trace
     [exec] org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
/com/ihg/apps/easymeetings/admin/gwt/AdminHome.gwt.xml (No such
file or directory)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:584)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:500)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:479)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:33
1)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
     [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
     [exec]     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:301)
     [exec]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     [exec]     at
     [exec]     at

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26705386/pom.xml pom.xml
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26705386/AdminHome.gwt.xml AdminHome.gwt.xml

Re: GWT build error with Maven

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
looks like a upper / lowercase issue with your module file path. Please
check the gwt.xml exists on the linux box with the expected path

Nicolas