Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 05:22:14 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2015 Travel Assistance Applications now open!

Hi user@ and dev@,
Please see below for opportunities to obtain Travel Assistance funding to
attend the forthcoming ApacheCon NA which is being held Vancouver BC, May
9th - 13th 2016.
Would be great to see our project represented.
Best
Lewis

private Digest 8 Dec 2015 04:15:56 -0000 Issue 204

Topics (messages 631 through 631)

ApacheCon NA 2015 Travel Assistance Applications now open!
        631 by: lewis john mcgibbney

Administrivia: