Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by "Boxer, Aaron" <Aa...@uhn.ca> on 2014/01/15 04:14:36 UTC

incredible speedup with asynch client and zero copy

I am now getting 800 MBPS uploads using asynch client
and zero copy puts, compared to 30 MBPS uploads with synchronous http client puts.

Hats off to the team, this is really incredible!

Aaron

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

RE: incredible speedup with asynch client and zero copy

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Aaron,

This sounds like it would make a great addition to our docs. Did you plan
to at least blog it up someplace with code examples?

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory