Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/29 20:19:12 UTC

CI job for JSPWiki

Hi,

a CI job has been created for JSPWiki. It performs "ant clean dist" on
trunk every time it detects src changes; it should check for them on svn
every day at least once. It can be reached at:

https://builds.apache.org/job/JSPWiki/

more info at http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins and related JIRA at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5206<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5206?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel>

br,
juan pablo

Re: CI job for JSPWiki

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
JP

Great, thanks for all your efforts, I really appreciate.

Kind regards,
Harry
Op 29 aug. 2012 20:19 schreef "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <
juanpablo.santos@gmail.com> het volgende: