Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Matt Diez <ma...@vedalabs.com> on 2000/10/18 23:45:19 UTC

Java Class Caching under Websphere?

Running WebSphere 3.02, and I'm curious as to why when changes are made to a
Java provider class, and it is recompiled, those changes aren't reflected in
subsequent method calls. Is WebSphere or Apache SOAP actually caching the
original copy of the .class file somewhere? How can I reinitialize it?
Anyone know?

Matthew D. Diez

Re: Java Class Caching under Websphere?

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Java Class Caching under Websphere?This is a bug in WebSphere, but if you get the 3.021 version it works a lot better. It seems to catch most things that are recompiled (but not all).

Cory

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.