Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Sergey Merkuriev <se...@maks.net> on 2002/08/03 11:51:15 UTC

post installation

Hello,

I'm use embperl long time and have projects.
Some days ago I freshed my pache, mod_perl and ssl to (apache_1.3.26,
mod_perl_1.27 ... ).
I have decided to refresh Embperl and have placed(installed) 1.3.4.
Compilation, tests and installation were successful.
In apache I have added:

PerlModule Embperl
AddType text/html .epl
<Files *.epl>
   SetHandler  perl-script
   PerlHandler Embperl
   Options     ExecCGI
</Files>

But mine epl files I continue to see as the usual text.

look http://server/server-info :
LoadModule perl_module modules/libperl.so

Embperl.so absent there

In messages apache I of nothing find. That I do incorrect and how to force to
work embperl.

P.S. installed Apache::Session 1.54 and Apache::SessionX 2.00b3

--
~ Sergey Merkuriev

Re: post installation

Posted by Gavin Carr <ga...@openfusion.com.au>.
On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 01:51:15PM +0400, Sergey Merkuriev wrote:
> PerlModule Embperl
> AddType text/html .epl
> <Files *.epl>
>    SetHandler  perl-script
>    PerlHandler Embperl

With 1.3.4 that should be HTML::Embperl, not just Embperl.

>    Options     ExecCGI
> </Files>

Cheers,
Gavin