Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Guenther <gu...@datensturm.com> on 2004/11/23 17:45:26 UTC

Error after Deactivating a puplished page...

Hi Lenya experts,

Once I've puplished a page (to live) and I'm going to deactivate it:

org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.PublicationException:
org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.SiteTreeException: The document [null]
could not be transformed

The end og the stacktrace looks like:
""
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.PublicationException:
org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.SiteTreeException: The document [null]
could not be transformed
	at ch.unizh.lenya.cms.task.Deactivate.execute(Deactivate.java:103)
	at
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.DefaultTaskWrapper.execute(DefaultTaskWrapper.java
:248)
	at org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.acting.TaskAction.act(TaskAction.java:62)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTyp
eNode.java:124)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:49)
""

1. The state of the page is still "live", even I can't see it in the live
context!?

2. After restarting Tomcat and republishing the page (after changing it)
it's possible to deactivate ONCE!
  (thereafter it's not again)

Any suggestions - I've been worrying since hours....

Kind regards,
guenther

Re: Error after Deactivating a puplished page...

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Guenther wrote:
> Once I've puplished a page (to live) and I'm going to deactivate it:
>
> org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.PublicationException:
> org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.SiteTreeException: The document [null]
> could not be transformed
>
> The end og the stacktrace looks like:

> 	at ch.unizh.lenya.cms.task.Deactivate.execute(Deactivate.java:103)

this looks suspicious. are you using the unicms publication from wyona.org?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions    http://wyona.com