Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/11 11:31:12 UTC

Collaboration (TOMEE-1998)

Hi guys,

I created a PR https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/56, for an issue
with moviefun-rest example. The app was not working with tomee 7 and I was
able to fix it. Also created a ticket TOME-1998 to that PR.

This morning I looked and saw there was a change to fix TOMEE-1998 and my
PR was not taken care of.
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/cd1e39e721db73269ab18b540fbe1df110e5cc0a

This change broke my PR and it is not enough to solve all issues with Tomee
7. I am trying to get engaged and collaborate more so would be nice if my
PR is considered for this task.

Thank you.

Re: Collaboration (TOMEE-1998)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

sorry, didn't see your mail and your PR, only the JIRA ticket (not yet sure
why but let's blame the human between the computer and keyboard until we
identify something else)

The PR looks good with few notes:

- int -> integer: not needed
- count() doesn't need to return Response but can still return int (you
already fixed the text_plain issue)
- why adding eclipselink metadata since we run with openjpa?
- you mention jackson but we use johnzon ("typo" i guess)

Looks a lot but that's globally details, the only part you missed was the
string->int conversion (my impl is not the sexiest in term of js but does
the job).

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.