Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Matt Bowersox <mb...@rochester.rr.com> on 2001/05/04 03:39:22 UTC

versions of soap workling with versions of xerces

Could someone perovide a synopsis or pointers to the threads on the list
that describe which versions of soap work with which versions of xerces or
other parsers. I am trying to integrate soap with the atg dynamo app server
by modifying the router servlet to use atg's bean/servlet initialisation
mechanisms as opposed to standard j2ee deployment. I am having some xml
problems and would like to rule out the parser. I  using a nightly build
verion 1_3_0 of xerces.

thank you,

Matt Bowersox