Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com> on 2015/09/22 20:27:38 UTC

Cassandra Summit 2015 Roll Call!

Cassandra Summit 2015 is upon us!

Every year, the conference gets bigger and bigger, and the chance of IRL
meeting people you've "met" online gets smaller and smaller.

To improve everyone's chances, if you are attending the summit :

1) respond on-thread with a brief introduction (and physical description of
yourself if you want others to be able to spot you!)
2) join #cassandra on freenode IRC (irc.freenode.org) to chat and connect
with other attendees!

MY CONTRIBUTION :
------------------------------
I will be at the summit on Wednesday and Thursday. I am 5'8" or so, and
will be wearing glasses and either a red or blue "Eventbrite Engineering"
t-shirt with a graphic logo of gears on it. Come say hello! :D

=Rob

Re: Cassandra Summit 2015 Roll Call!

Posted by Eric Plowe <er...@gmail.com>.
I'am here! Beaded guy, in a blue gingham shirt. I'll be at the reception.

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.

Posted by Russell Bradberry <rb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.
Hey guys, find me at the Startups booth! Looking forward to meeting some of
you in person :)

Posted by Steve Robenalt <sr...@highwire.org>.

From: Robert Coli
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 11:27 AM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<ma...@cassandra.apache.org>"
Subject: Cassandra Summit 2015 Roll Call!

Cassandra Summit 2015 is upon us!

Every year, the conference gets bigger and bigger, and the chance of IRL meeting people you've "met" online gets smaller and smaller.

To improve everyone's chances, if you are attending the summit :

1) respond on-thread with a brief introduction (and physical description of yourself if you want others to be able to spot you!)
2) join #cassandra on freenode IRC (irc.freenode.org<http://irc.freenode.org>) to chat and connect with other attendees!

MY CONTRIBUTION :

Posted by Carlos Alonso <in...@mrcalonso.com>.
Hi guys.