Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <ma...@apache.org> on 2001/10/16 13:21:38 UTC

OT: What happened to AxKit?

A customer just asked me what had happened to AxKit, since "its domain name
vanished just after the announcement that it was now an apache project".

We don't have any pointers to it on the home page. Where should  I
look for it?

Thanks,
   Martin

Re: OT: What happened to AxKit?

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@awe.com>.
> We don't have any pointers to it on the home page. Where should  I
> look for it?

http://217.158.50.178/

Matt had DSL issues when he moved from Scotland to England.  (Funny
because I'm having DSL issues moving from England to Scotland...)

Mark

Re: OT: What happened to AxKit?

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>.
Just drop a message to general@xml.apache.org or pmc@xml.apache.org. We
where making good progress with all the paperwork (licenses, etc) and
where trying to do them as quick as possible to gracefully move things as
he was moving houses. But these things are never as fast and easy as they
should be.

Dw