Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 16:43:10 UTC

Hello

As per some conversations on members@, here I am looking for something
useful to do :-)

Re: Hello

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I have a login.

Re: Hello

Posted by Ross Gardler <ro...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Hello

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hello

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so, and as per other message I seem terminally befuddled
about interacting with cwiki.

Re: Hello

Posted by Ross Gardler <ro...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Hello

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hello

Posted by Ross Gardler <ro...@googlemail.com>.
2009/12/6 Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>:
> On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Friday 04 December 2009 21:09:56 Ross Gardler wrote:
>>> Things I think are good ideas:
>>>
>>> New committers resources
>>>
>>> New members resources
>>
>> I guess those would then be complimentary to what is available on apache.org
>> already?...
>
> yeah, we should not duplicate what's at http://apache.org/dev/, rather
> point to it.

Yes, that's what I meant. However, we could also create new content to
go alongside what is already there. Where that is housed can be
decided when/if we have something.

Ross

Re: Hello

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Friday 04 December 2009 21:09:56 Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Things I think are good ideas:
>>
>> New committers resources
>>
>> New members resources
>
> I guess those would then be complimentary to what is available on apache.org
> already?...

yeah, we should not duplicate what's at http://apache.org/dev/, rather
point to it.

-Bertrand

Re: Hello

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Friday 04 December 2009 21:09:56 Ross Gardler wrote:
> Things I think are good ideas:
>
> New committers resources
>
> New members resources

I guess those would then be complimentary to what is available on apache.org
already?

Isabel

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>