Posted to users@maven.apache.org by BarryDev <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/19 00:18:57 UTC

Is it possible to use maven to remote deploy a war file?

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if there's a plugin to allow maven to deploy a war file to a
remote location using ftp?  I can probably write an ant script to do this
and add that to the build but just wondering if maven has anything built in.
Have searched around and while finding some interesting reading with the
cargo plugin and maven deploy, they generally seem to be aimed to deploying
a maven artifact to a remote repo.

Barry

Re: Is it possible to use maven to remote deploy a war file?

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks.  That's nice to hear.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re: Is it possible to use maven to remote deploy a war file?

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.