Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/11 17:10:29 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Time to release 1.5.2

Nobody?
No opinion?

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [Discuss] Time to release 1.5.2

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
about the bts: depend the size/how you want to integrate it but basically
what prevents you to use it in openejb? i think a service (see how is done
ejbdservice maybe) is easy to do and can be hosted with bts (which make
probably more sense ATM)

wdyt?

about a logo: we did a contest but since the vote is not started you have
some time to propose one more i think ;)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com>.
what do you think about ,

Posted by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sule,

Those are really great ideas and we are all open to integrate them.
Do you think you could fill a Jira and propose at least a first version?
Would be valuable and would also help us adding such features.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [Discuss] Time to release 1.5.2

Posted by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com>.

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
I think 1.5.2 would be nice.
Andy and Romain are on fire as usual... fixing bugs like crazy! Thanks guys!
[]s,
Thiago.