Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Lombrera Lombrera <lo...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/06/01 04:40:42 UTC

tutorial

Hi all,

In a project I am working on, we are developing a tool for grid management
and want to follow standars to accomplish this.

Reading about WSDM (MUWS) we think that it is perfect to the purposes of this project.

After this we found MUSE.

As we are new to this area (WSDM, WS-*, ...),we would like to know if there is a tutorial that shows the steps needed to use MUSE and put some example to work, ore if not, if you intend to release a tutorial or something like this and for when.

Best regards,
Carlos

Yahoo! Mail: agora com 1GB de espaço grátis. Abra sua conta!