Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Monty Ree <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/24 01:43:02 UTC

How to exlcude spamassassin check for some users?

Hello, all.

As you know spamd use lots of memory and CPU resources.
So I would like to exclude spamassassin check for some users who receive
lots of mails.

How can I do this?
my procmailrc file is below...

DROPPRIVS=yes
#Spamassassin start
:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| /usr/bin/spamc -u $LOGNAME
#Spamassassin end

Thanks in advance.

행운의 주인공이 이번엔 나일꺼야, 진짜루... 인터넷 복권
http://www.msn.co.kr/money/interlotto/

Re: How to exlcude spamassassin check for some users?

Posted by "Christopher X. Candreva" <ch...@westnet.com>.
On Mon, 23 May 2005, Monty Ree wrote:

> How can I do this?
> my procmailrc file is below...
>
> DROPPRIVS=yes
> #Spamassassin start
> :0fw: spamassassin.lock
> * < 256000
> | /usr/bin/spamc -u $LOGNAME
> #Spamassassin end

Put this only in the .procmailrc file of people who want SA checking,
instead of in /etc/procmailrc

Chris Candreva  -- chris@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/

Re: How to exlcude spamassassin check for some users?

Posted by Monty Ree <ch...@hotmail.com>.
Hello, Rich Puhek.

So thanks for your answer.
It is what I wanted and works well.