Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nicky Sandhu <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 00:10:04 UTC

Mina component producer not complete?

The MinaProducer does a session.write(body); but does not wait (write is
async by default) or set the exchange's outBody with the response. Is this
deliberate or is it under development?

Re: Mina component producer not complete?

Posted by Nicky Sandhu <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/31/07, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/29/07, Nicky Sandhu <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The MinaProducer does a session.write(body); but does not wait (write is
> > async by default) or set the exchange's outBody with the response. Is this
> > deliberate or is it under development?
>
> Currently the Mina component is an InOnly kinda model (i.e. doing
> one-ways). We need to improve it to support both InOnly and InOut
>
> We really could do with adding some kinda MessageExchangePattern enum
> to the Exchange so we can specify if we want to do an InOnly or InOut
> (so that the component can know if its meant to do a sync
> request/reply or a one way etc)

Here's a JIRA to track this...

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Re: Mina component producer not complete?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------