Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by stavRiz <sr...@stud.hs-heilbronn.de> on 2013/06/27 10:26:06 UTC

CXF Dosgi as Eclipse extension

Hi,

I am a student and  newbie in jax-ws and dosgi. I am working on a project
where we want to have access to the Workspace/Resources of Eclipse we the
help of web services (soap). For this purpose an Extension point of Eclipe
must be used (in my case a Menu). My approach was to use the single-bundle
Dosgi inside of the Eclipse plugin in order to create and publish the web
services. Unfortunately this didn't go as i expected.

Even though i receive a response that my web services where published in the
defined address i cannot access the web services because the wsdl is
empty!!! So far i know the server starts, i receive a confirmation that the
web service is published and I can open the url. The problem is that the
http://localhost:xxxx/service?wsdl opens but is empty!!

I assume that it may be a conflict with the core of Eclipse but i don't know
how I can continue since no exception / error /warning is being generated.

I would really appreciate your help and suggestions.