Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Carver Means <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/03 20:47:05 UTC

Document doesnt want to save

My document won't save. It says "OpenOffice could not save important
internal information due to insufficient free space at the following
location" etc.

But when I opened the location, there were only two files, one of which was
thr one I am trying to save.

I need to save this document but none of the forums seem to have solved
their issues.

Re: Document doesnt want to save