Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/07/14 22:00:02 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "JamesUsers" by BrianHaas

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by BrianHaas:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesUsers

  ----
  Adam Myatt - I work on many J2EE projects at Generel Electric and James seems to be a wonderful solution for solving many Java-email problems, especially considering the difficulty of integrating with our corporate email servers (Exchange 2000). I can't wait to seem what it can do.
  ----
+ [mailto:info@powdersoftware.com Brian Haas] - I use James as a component within a commercial groupware application called [http://www.powdersoftware.com Summit Groupware] to handle SMTP/POP3 processing.  Integrating James into Summit was easy; the matcher/mailet architecture is simple, flexible & powerful.  Also, the database schema is very simple and easy to hook into for adding/editing/deleting user accounts.  I highly recommend the use of James as a component within any application requiring mail processing capability, such as an anti-spam project or web mail application.
+ ----