Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2007/10/14 23:47:05 UTC

Messed up home page

It looks like the news entry for the 1.2.4 and 2.0.4 releases is messed up
on the home page.  Could someone with more knowledge about that whole
content publication process please take a look at it?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Messed up home page

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I think this is a bug in the Confluence macro. I just tried to write
a longer message, so that the bug fix list would get truncated... No
luck... Then I randomly swapped the list position of the two items
(shown below), and this time it forced Confluence to properly strip
the table. Go figure... So now lets wait till the main site is updated.

Andrus

# CAY-770 bug / memory leak in DispatchQueue and EventManager
# CAY-698 "Null ObjectId" exception from DataContext.localObject

Re: Messed up home page

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Oops.  Looks like Ari already acknowledged this on the user list.

--
Kevin