Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by unka_hahrry <un...@hotmail.com> on 2009/05/18 17:30:48 UTC

Re: AjaxLink in a DataView causing issues when loading multiple instance of the page

I have a similar problem using DataView and AjaxLink. Everything works fine,
but sometimes (after a lot of clicks...) I get the following message:

WicketMessage: component
page:footer:pluginRepeater:2:plugin:rows:9:cols:10:viewpanel:playVideoLink1
not found on page com.wftv.videostream4u.pages.MainPage[id = 9]

Has anyone an idea what's the problem here?