Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Harinath Mallepally <Ha...@infosys.com> on 2006/07/11 17:51:18 UTC

Web services testing

	Hi,

	I am writing couple of web services using axis2. I want to do
performance testing for my web services. What are the tools I can use
for this pupose?

	Can I use Jmeter or Rational performance tester tool for this
purpose? If you have any idea please do let me know!

	Thanks

	Harinath

Re: Web services testing

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Martin Gainty wrote:

> Dont forget clover for 'all over' coverage

Provided you interpret it with some sense, and not only on numbers :).
Some time clover numbers are misleading.

-- Chinthaka

Re: Web services testing

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Dont forget clover for 'all over' coverage

M-

  There has been some benchmarks performed with jmeter and axis2, and I as well have had good experiences using jmeter. There is, however, a tool called SoapUI - which I have not used - that some people seem to like.

  HTH,
  Robert
  http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Re: Web services testing