Posted to user@poi.apache.org by David Law <Da...@apconsult.de> on 2007/07/21 23:59:09 UTC

Bug in org.apache.poi.hssf.model.Sheet

Hi, I think I've found a problem in org.apache.poi.hssf.model.Sheet,

I was trying to subclass HSSFSheet, but calling super(Workbook, Sheet)
returns an Object with no rows.  The reason is the Method getNextRow
in Sheet which is only able to return the rows once as there is no provision
for nulling rowRecIterator.

I added a Method "setFirstRow" to reset rowRecIterator and it fixed my
problem.
Any thoughts about this "solution" anybody?

Regards,
DaveLaw

Re: Problem while reading formulae containing references

Posted by David Law <Da...@apconsult.de>.
poi.hssf sadly has no support for named Areas yet.  :-(