Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2009/01/08 11:54:15 UTC

samples build in trunk failing w/ compilation errors

I've added a patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-785 as
the errors are coming from ActivityServiceDb.

Cheers
Chico

Re: samples build in trunk failing w/ compilation errors

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.
Chico,

Thanks for the fix, I'll remember to propagate further interface
changes into the sample implementation.

On Jan 8, 2009, at 3:20 AM, Ian Boston wrote:

> Ok will apply, its reported seperately on SHINDIG-824, so  I have
> linked the issues.
>
> On 8 Jan 2009, at 10:54, chico charlesworth wrote:
>
>> I've added a patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-785
>>  as
>> the errors are coming from ActivityServiceDb.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Chico

Paul Lindner
plindner@hi5.com

Re: samples build in trunk failing w/ compilation errors

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.