Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 23:17:39 UTC

MetaModel website

Hi Kasper,

What is the framework you guys used to generate MetaModel website (
http://metamodel.eobjects.org)?

Should we port the existing code or should we start from scratch?

- Henry

Re: MetaModel website

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
The main site for MetaModel is available at the svn:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/metamodel/site/trunk

I am still waiting for INFRA to incorporate metamodel site svn repo with
http://incubator.apache.org <http://incubator.apache.org/MetaModel/> url:

Meanwhile please refer to CMS reference doc [1] and layout information [2]

We will be using the default perl mode for the MetaModel CMS.

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref#setup
[2] https://www.apache.org/dev/cms#layout

Re: MetaModel website

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.