Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com> on 2013/01/23 23:58:50 UTC

gogo persistent subshell support

Can anyone tell me if gogo supports or could be extended (by plugin) to
support persistent subshells?

By persistent subshell I mean like within a gogo session opening a
beanshell, rhino shell, crash shell, etc. and having the subshell remain
open until exited (which would return to gogo).

Thank you
<http://twitter.com/#!/rotty3000> | Senior Software Architect | *Liferay,
Inc.* <http://www.liferay.com>  <https://twitter.com/#!/liferay>

---

24-25 October 2012 |* Liferay **Spain Symposium* |
liferay.com/spain2012<http://www.liferay.com/spain2012>

16 November 2012 |* Liferay **Italy Symposium* |
liferay.com/italy2012<http://www.liferay.com/italy2012>

Re: gogo persistent subshell support

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
Excelent, Thank you!