Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Glenn TheMan <an...@hotmail.com> on 2020/06/16 09:28:10 UTC

Posting query over HTTP on Fuseki (webapp) on Tomcat

I am running Fuseki (3.14.0) as a webapp on Tomacat on localhost:8080.  The Fusekia interface is accessible on http://localhost:8080/fuseki/index.html but what port is used for posting a SPARQL query over HTTP to the server.

I have a dataset named "model1" that I want to query. I use Postman REST client to query (GET/POST) the dataset:

GET: http://localhost:8080/model1/sparql?query=SELECT * WHERE { ?s ?p ?o}
 (GET http://localhost:8080/model1/sparql?query=SELECT%20%2A%20WHERE%20%7B%20?s%20?p%20?o%7D)

But only get: HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

POST: POST http://localhost:8080/model1/sparql
Body: query: "SELECT * WHERE { ?s ?p ?o}"

What port and what is the correct pattern to query Fuseki over HTTP?

Sv: Posting query over HTTP on Fuseki (webapp) on Tomcat

Posted by Glenn TheMan <an...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Andy. That was it, I should have thought of that.

/Thanks
Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Glenn TheMan <an...@hotmail.com>.
Na, I've tried that too but nothing at port 3030.

GET http://localhost:3030/model1/sparql?query=SELECT%20%2A%20WHERE%20%7B%20?s%20?p%20?o%7D

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.