Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Manu_SF <rx...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 19:26:21 UTC

Session replication without Apache

Hi,

I have a working "prototype" tomcat cluster with 2 worker nodes connected to
Apache webserver as the Loadbalancer with mod_jk connectors. The session
replication works like a charm with these 2 nodes.

However, my ultimate goal is to deploy it over a system that does NOT have
Apache (Instead has a Big-ip hardware loadbalancer).

My question is - Is there a way to implement session replication on tomcat
nodes without Apache?

Thanks,
Manu

Re: Session replication without Apache