Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by dmateusp <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 17:08:37 UTC

[SPARK][SQL][CORE] Running sql-tests

Hey everyone!

Newbie question,

I'm trying to run the tests under
spark/sql/core/src/test/resources/sql-tests/inputs/ but I got no luck so far

How are they called ? What is even the format of those files ? I've never
seen testing in the format of the inputs/ and results/ what's the name of it
? where can I read about it ?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: [SPARK][SQL][CORE] Running sql-tests

Posted by Marco Gaido <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,
please check
sql/core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/SQLQueryTestSuite.scala
<https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/21568/files#diff-432455394ca50800d5de508861984ca5>.
You should find all your answers in the comments there.

Thanks,
Marco