Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Charles Jalin <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 10:25:51 UTC

Models in spanish

Hello,

I am newbie in OpenNLP. I need to use it in a spanish project. Is there
models in spanish?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
I now also committed the second part of this issue. The parser trainer
tool now has an option to specify the Artifact Serializer class which
should be
used for the Head Rules.

With this change it should be possible to train a Spanish parser model
without
any custom code.

Jörn

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jörn,

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.es>.
Hi Jörn,

Yes, I am currently training new models with more features and other corpora
for English and Spanish.

About contributing, sure, no problem I will do that in the future, as soon as
the parser language specific casting is corrected :)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-665

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Charles Jalin <ch...@gmail.com>.
Very thanks for your help.
It is a very good starting point.

Regards.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.es>.
Hi Charles,

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Charles Jalin <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, i have seen the bin files for pos an parse. Thanks

But there isn't models for tokenizer, sentence and chunker.

Very thanks for your help.

Regads

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Charles Jalin <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hello Rodrigo,

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Charles Jalin <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Charles Jalin <ch...@gmail.com>.
How i do this?

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Charles Jalin <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Models in spanish

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Of course you could probably always train your own models, at least
for the tokenizer, sentencedetector, and pos tagger. I believe the
AnCora corpus should serve well [1].

Not sure about the chunker though and last time I looked, I believe
the parser was pretty much hard-coded to English.

Anybody, please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] http://clic.ub.edu/corpus/ancora-descarregues

Re: Models in spanish