Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 17:21:41 UTC

Re: Is the logic reversed in RequestImpl evaluatePreconditions?

My colleague Andrei has spotted this post which I missed, while coming to the
same conclusion that there's a bug in this specific Request method
implementation, going to be fixed shortly, I think the workaround is to use
the dedicated Request evaluatePreconditions methods, first check
evaluatePreconditions(ETag), if null is returned - check
evaluatePreconditions(Date)

The original post was there since last year but I guess it's better be
addressed late than never :-)

Sergey