Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Ed Kohlwey <ek...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 04:16:47 UTC

Removing hosts

Hi,
Does Ambari support removing failed hosts (particularly those that fail via
Amazon)? The ability to do so via the web UI is not obvious.

Re: Removing hosts

Posted by "PC Liao ( peicheng ) " <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Support Delete host API in Ambari to be able to delete a host from a
cluster.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1777

Ed Kohlwey 於 2013年4月5日星期五寫道:

--