Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by dong wang <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/05 07:53:19 UTC

how to remove the unuseful information or failed jobs in order not to see them on the WEB GUI

Hi all,   when building the cubes and running the jobs, some of them fail
and some of them are just for test use, so, do we have scripts to delete
them in order not to see them on the WEB GUI?  or must we operate the HIVE
and HBASE clients to delete the unuseful job rows, unuseful hbase tables,
temp hive tables, and etc?

RE: how to remove the unuseful information or failed jobs in order not to see them on the WEB GUI

Posted by Santoshakhilesh <sa...@huawei.com>.
Warning: this will remove all the metadata from view, so handle with care.

Regards,
Santosh Akhilesh
Bangalore R&D
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
hi Santosh,

please take a look at :

https://github.com/KylinOLAP/Kylin/wiki/Kylin-Metadata-Store