Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Justin Ling Mao <ma...@sina.com> on 2019/07/09 06:41:41 UTC

The ZooKeeper Grafana dashboard is now available

- Due to the work from ZOOKEEPER-3447(https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1008), the ZooKeeper Grafana dashboard is now available(https://grafana.com/dashboards/10465) which I had included some screenshots for the preview.
- Users can ask for this Grafana dashboard account if having any good improvements by writing a email to dev@zookeeper.apache.org.

Re: The ZooKeeper Grafana dashboard is now available

Posted by Brian Nixon <br...@gmail.com>.
Looking really good! Nice work.

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Awesome work Justin !