Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by April D Snyder-Bolden <ap...@us.ibm.com> on 2015/06/30 19:02:08 UTC

Export classification for Apache Spark

Hello:
I have accessed the Apache information page which lists various projects
and their associated export classification and do not see Apache Spark.  I
am trying to determine if Apache Spark contains encryption and is
classified as 5D002, open source.

Thank you,
April

April D. Snyder-Bolden
IBM Government and Regulatory Affairs - Export Regulation Office
600 14th Street, NW  Washington, DC 20005
É Office (202) 551-9362 É T/L 729-9362
Ð aprilsb@us.ibm.com

Re: Export classification for Apache Spark

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Have you asked the Apache Spark community? You should start by asking on
their user mailing list.