Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jaiser roney <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 16:25:26 UTC

how to save ftl's content in database so that it can be retrieved with the coded functionality

For the reusability purpose i want to save the header.ftl in database  and
want to use it wherever it requires

Some of the file contents are as

<form name="SiteMap">
<input type="hidden" name="siteID" value="${requestParameters.siteID
?if_exists}">
</form>

${screens.render
("component://ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreens.xml#productSearchHome")}

the above contents are not working when i retrieved the respective page from
database

is there any special code is used for recovering dynamic contents after
taking the  ftl's    code from database
so that the above code should act like that it is in ftl   not as a simple
html content  ??

Please Help

Re: how to save ftl's content in database so that it can be retrieved with the coded functionality

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
have you looked at using the requestParameters?

guo weizhan sent the following on 1/23/2008 8:19 AM:

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.