Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Saldy Mathew <sm...@webifyservices.com> on 2003/09/15 14:26:18 UTC

How to trap the Page Name from where request was made

Hi

Is there a way to trap the pagename from where a request was made.Say for e.g i got 3 pages
page A , page B and page C.I can access page B from A and C.
Can i come to know from which page was page B requested.

Saldy

Re: How to trap the Page Name from where request was made

Posted by Bill Lear <ra...@zopyra.com>.
On Monday, September 15, 2003 at 17:56:18 (+0530) Saldy Mathew writes:
>Hi
>
>Is there a way to trap the pagename from where a request was made.Say for e.g i got 3 pages
>page A , page B and page C.I can access page B from A and C.
>Can i come to know from which page was page B requested.

public class PageB {
    // ...
    public void pageACallback(IRequestCycle cycle) {
        PageA pageA = (PageA) cycle.getPage("PageA");

        pageA.setRequestingPage(this);

        cycle.activate(pageA);
    }
}