Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Martin <gh...@126.com> on 2017/12/18 04:24:05 UTC

About version 4.2.0

Hi guys,

    I am seeing the release notes of version 4.2.0 have been published.
but seems there is no download link for version 4.2.0. the only way i can get 4.2.0 is from github sourcode.
Does this means version 4.2.0 is not a standard release or version 4.2.0 is not recommended to use?

thanks,
Martin

Re: About version 4.2.0

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

The download link for 4.2.0 has been added to rocketmq website, please
check it.

Regards,
yukon

Re: About version 4.2.0