Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2023/01/17 17:35:47 UTC

Tomcat maven plugin

Is the tomcat maven plugin still maintained? I noticed it hasn't been
updated in a while

Re: Tomcat maven plugin

Posted by hantsy bai <ha...@gmail.com>.
The official tomcat maven plugin has not been updated for years, for the
latest tomcat/Maven support, I would like to use the Cargo maven plugin
instead.

https://codehaus-cargo.github.io/cargo/Maven+3+Plugin.html

Example project:
https://github.com/hantsy/jakartaee9-servlet-starter-boilerplate
---

Regards,

*Hantsy Bai*

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach,
freelancer/remote worker

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy
Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy