Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net> on 2008/03/27 03:56:17 UTC

OT: uribl.com folks awake?

Sorry for the OT. I've been trying to get in touch with whoever is in
charge of URIBL zonefile mirrors without success.

Is this thing on? Ping me offlist, por favor. I may have just been
pinging the wrong people.

--
Jonathan

Re: OT: uribl.com folks awake?

Posted by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net>.

Re: OT: uribl.com folks awake?

Posted by Dallas Engelken <da...@uribl.com>.
Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> the OT. I've been trying to get in touch with whoever is in charge of
> URIBL zonefile mirrors without success.
>
> Is this thing on? Ping me offlist, por favor. I may have just been
> pinging the wrong people.

http://www.uribl.com/contact.shtml
--->  For DNS questions not related to listings.. that includes zone
information, transfers, outages, etc. Use dnsadmin at uribl dot com
<ma...@uribl.com>.

Have you done that?

--
Dallas Engelken
dallase@uribl.com

Re: OT: uribl.com folks awake?

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> Sorry for the OT. I've been trying to get in touch with whoever is in
> charge of URIBL zonefile mirrors without success.
>
> Is this thing on? Ping me offlist, por favor. I may have just been
> pinging the wrong people.

you can ask on uribl list:

	<mailto:uribl-discuss-request@lists.maddoc.net?subject=subscribe>