Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Camus <ez...@126.com> on 2013/08/21 17:40:09 UTC

hello everyone:
i have try to build the connect Timeout Control like,
<http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
        <http-conf:client   ConnectionTimeout="5000" ReceiveTimeout="10000"
/>
    </http-conf:conduit>

when the url is not exist,the ConnectionTimeout="5000" does not work.

if takes about 3 minitues to catch the following Excetion:
what confuse me is ,why cxf try to create the sevice from a not exist url
for such a long time?
may i have any sollution to solve this problem?

thanks a lot!

Camus.

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not send Message.
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:144)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy36.exchange(Unknown Source)
	at com.hub.chinatelecom.www.client.testClient.main.main(main.java:24)
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: SocketTimeoutException invoking
http://172.16.20.33:9051/Crm/services/DEPService: Read timed out
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1338)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1322)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:622)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:530)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:463)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:366)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:319)
	at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:96)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:133)
	... 2 more

Re: Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
what is your client environment (os and java)?

i did a quick test from win7 and osx with jdk6 to the url that you
have using the conduit with 3 sec timeout.
and i am getting the connect timeout after 3 secs as expected.

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:382)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:241)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:228)

i moved this thread to users@cxf as dev is not the right group.
regards, aki