Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2007/03/09 10:34:42 UTC

Google Summer of Code 07

Hi all,

Google Summer of Code '07 (http://code.google.com/soc/) will soon be
accepting applications from students.

If you have an idea for a student to work on as a James SoC project
send it to general@james.apache.org or post it on this wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007

If you are a student and want to submit an application to google about
James, please discuss it on the general@ list as well.
Not only do we have a lot of knowledge about what James needs (and
doesn't need) we also have experience of evaluating the proposals and
mentoring students, we can help you to polish your application, and
introduce you to our project.

James missed out on a SoC '06 student so let's make sure we do
everything we can to get good proposals and have them accepted.

I'm happy to mentor any student who has a good james idea.

d.