Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/07 07:17:23 UTC

Clustering

We are using Openmeetings with 50 users connecting locally and 1 moderator
from remote location without any problem
With similar structure  we are using at 3 locations.
Note:-Using local servers to save internet bandwidth.

Now *One moderator* need to join for all* three locations*.
Is it possible?
If yes how?

M K Raju.

Re: Clustering

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Cluster can only help to have different rooms on different servers.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Clustering

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.
Its ok,
What about clustering?
will it help me?

Regards.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>wrote:

> i'm afraid it is impossible to have same whiteboard in 3 different rooms.
>

> On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Maxim,
>> Thanks for your reply.
>> For Video its ok, but what about Whiteboard/presentation ?
>>
>> Regards.
>>

>> On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> If "all 3 locations" mean 3 rooms - you can try to use 3 different
>>> browsers
>>> only problem is: you need 3 web cameras (or maybe split cam software)

>>> --
>>> WBR
>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.
>>

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

M K Raju.

Re: Clustering

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Clustering

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.
Dear Maxim,
Thanks for your reply.
For Video its ok, but what about Whiteboard/presentation ?

Regards.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If "all 3 locations" mean 3 rooms - you can try to use 3 different browsers
> only problem is: you need 3 web cameras (or maybe split cam software)
>

> On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We are using Openmeetings with 50 users connecting locally and 1
>> moderator from remote location without any problem
>> With similar structure  we are using at 3 locations.
>> Note:-Using local servers to save internet bandwidth.
>>
>> Now *One moderator* need to join for all* three locations*.
>> Is it possible?
>> If yes how?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,